20110901

gilligan and maryanne

MARY ANNE
You better be careful, little buddy. Ginger's not going to want you forever, and when she DOES reject you, and you KNOW she will, you're going to be one sad, lonely first mate.
GILLIGAN
Mary Jane, get off my back! You've been after the Skipper the entire time we've been on this island, and where did it get you? Every time you try to get him to spend some time with you, you wind up crawling back to me. Well, it's got to stop. And if you mess things up between me and Ginger.
MARY ANNE
It's not: you and Ginger; it's: Ginger and you.
GILLIGAN
I'm warning you, Mary Anne; I'm not going to let you mess this up.
MARY ANNE
Well, Gilligan, maybe I ought to warn you!
GILLIGAN
What is it this time, Mary Anne?
MARY ANNE
If you haven't already noticed, the Professor has been driving pretty hard for Ginger.
GILLIGAN
Ginger doesn't love him, Mary Anne, she's using him--always has been.

4 comments:

  1. Hey - David - you still out there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, kirk--how goes it? message me if you get this--otherwise i'll e-mail you later

      anything new?

      Delete
    2. Hey Dave! Please reach out if you see this. I have good news.

      Delete
  2. need more pictures on this site

    ReplyDelete

Followers